Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ida Freilinger and Chen-ou Liu: Wednesday Haiku #82

Photograph by John Harrison




Cedar waxwing
lingers near the burning bush--
fruit-setting time
Ida Freilinger




Photograph by Russell Lee





spring campfire
the smoke curls around
Father and me
Chen-ou Liu





Photograph by Wallyir





father's steady glare
another thing
in the mist 
Issa
translated by David G. Lanoue





best,
Don 

Send a single haiku for the Wednesday Haiku feature. Here's how.

Go to the LitRock web site for a list of all 135 songs

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I like the smoke curling around father and me.

Chèvrefeuille said...

Nicely composed. Ran into your weblog through surfing the net. I am a Dutch haiku poet and write haiku since the late eighties.

Issa's Untidy Hut said...

Wednesday haiku@issasuntidyhut.com I love to share a haiku with you. I will post it here in the comment form. First I have to say English isn't my mother tongue. Here is my haiku: Leaning on the gate Looking over the fields of the mansion - A Nightingale's song Honeysuckle (pseudonym of Kristjaan Panneman)